If you’re looking for a legitimate way to make $300 per day doing nothing but checking emails for 10 minutes, and then lying on the beach the rest of the day…
…then this is NOT for you.
On the other hand if you want to have a proven plan that works, and will continue to work over the long term, something you can focus on and work on, then you need to read this report.
You don’t need me to tell you that to make serious money online, you’re going to need to work at it, stay focused, and be committed.
Sure, it’d be nice to make a lot of money without doing any work, but it doesn’t work like that.
I’m sure you’ve spent some time looking for a product that reveals some method to make $100 per day, or some kind of loophole that you can exploit for $1000s.
I know all you want is to make $1000 per week, and you’d be set.
But the thing is, you don’t make that kind of money by trying a bunch of random things.
You achieve that level of success, and much more, by following a proven plan and staying focused on that plan.
So here are 4 proven ways you can build a real Internet business and profit wildly right now, and in the long run as well.
#1 – Create and sell Your Own Information Products
Did you know that you may be sitting on an idea that someone would be willing to pay you to learn about? Think about it…
- Have you done something phenomenal like lost a lot of weight? Then you can teach others how to do it.
- Maybe you know about extreme couponing and how to stretch your dollar. People will pay to learn these tips.
- Perhaps you have a special skill like craft making, you could start your own business making and selling craft tips and strategies.
- Maybe you know a lot about caring for dogs. Maybe you’re a good motivator. There are many people that could use your help, so why not get them to pay for it?
That’s just 4 ideas, but I’m sure there are a lot more you could add to that list.
So, take some time to think about all the talents and abilities you have, and you’ll realize that there is a lot that you know. Now take the time to write them down.
And the nice thing is you don’t have to do it all yourself, because there are some great freelancers out there that you can outsource to if you wish.
Here are the steps you need to take to create your own information product.
- Make sure your idea is profitable. That’s going to take some market research but it’s not what you’re thinking, because you don’t have to find a market and then convince them to buy your product. What you have to do is, find a hungry niche, and then give them a product that they are already buying.
- Know your competition and what they are selling. This will help you to make your product better. That means your product won’t be the same as your competitors, instead, it will be a unique product, that’s not at all like the rest. When you know the competitors’ products all you need to do is make yours better.
- Create the product. You’re going to have to shut yourself away, don’t take any calls or answer any emails until you have meet your goal of writing XXXX of words per day. The important thing is to start, it gets easier after that, all you have to do is type; you can leave the editing for later. If the idea of creating new products is too much for you to handle, then you can always outsource the job to freelancers on Elance.com.
- Set up your website. You can do it yourself using a free website building tool like WordPress, but be sure to include a lead-capture system. Then write a sales letter about your ebook and upload it to the website. You can attract subscribers to your newsletter by setting up a squeeze page with an autoresponder. Most people won’t buy your ebook on the first visit to your site, that’s the reason why sales, and ultimately the money, will depend on your list.
- Make sure you have a backend sales system. Many people don’t know this, but the backend of the business is a storehouse of wealth. That’s where the money is made. It’s the place that the customers you have can buy more and more, so that you can make more and more.
So while you’re concentrating on creating that first product, don’t neglect your backend sales system. It is vital to your efforts, because you won’t get rich selling one product. You have to entice your existing customers to buy additional products. How? Use the tools you have like blogs, emails, membership site forums, and social media.
That’s it! The 5 step program that will make you rich!
It’s not that hard to do, you simply have to identify a hungry market and give them what they want.
That’s the key that will open the door to start you on the road to earning good money every month. But you can get there even faster when you click here for more information
#2 – Start With Affiliate Marketing
If you want to make money, but would rather not create your own products initially, then there is always affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing? It’s the merger of two marketers to create sales from which they split the profits. One marketer has the product, and the other has the audience. The affiliate has the audience, which they direct to the sales page of the product creator. It’s the product creator’s job to close the sale, and then the affiliate gets paid a commission for each referral.
What can you become an affiliate for? Just about anything and I mean that literally. From computers to books to airline tickets to car parts. The choice is yours.
However, the commission on affiliate programs that include physical products is small. You only get about a 5 or 10 percent commission. But don’t toss out the idea just yet. There’s more.
You can promote downloadable products like ebooks, and that’s where you can really make some money, because you can get a commission of up to 75%. That’s right 75%, and if you land a hot deal, you can even get a full 100% commission (and that’s for every sale you make).
If you’re selling a product that costs $100, just imagine the type of commissions that you can rack up.
Here are the steps to successful affiliate marketing:
- Find a market that’s hungry. We explained this earlier but just in case you missed it. A hungry market is a ready market just waiting to buy what you have to sell. There’s no need to go looking for a product first.
- Give them what they are already buying. If you have a market awash with cash, simply give them the products they want to buy. That’s the easy way to make money online.
- Find the right vendors. You can find affiliate products that the market is already buying at places like Clickbank.com and JVZoo.com. Always be sure to do your research on the vendors, to make certain that they are fair players in the marketplace.
- Set up a lead-capture page. You should first set up an autoresponder series to get the leads on your mailing list, and then you can recommend that they purchase specific products. You should never send your leads direct to the vendor’s page without first getting them on your list.
- Send Traffic to your lead-capture page. There are several ways to do this including SEO, article marketing, blogging, social media marketing, pay per click marketing, solo ads, ad swaps, and forum marketing. Choose one method and stick with that until you see consistent traffic.
That was simple enough! Start with a list of targeted subscribers, find affiliate products that they are willing to buy, and then recommend the products to them.
It’s that easy to start earning good money every month!
If you like this option then, click here for more information
#3 – Create A Powerful Sales Funnel
In case you missed an important fact in the previous money making options, then let’s make it clear. The money is in your LIST not in your products.
Also, note the key to making more money faster is when you sell the backend of your business, i.e. sell additional products, as well as more expensive products to existing customers.
Smart marketers invest time in their backend sales systems, i.e. they build their sales funnels.
They know that when they get the prospect into the funnel, then they have gotten over the biggest hurdle. After that the prospect will end up buying more, as long as their needs are being satisfied, and the buying experience is good.
That’s why smart marketers never stop trying new things. They are always thinking of ways to keep existing customers buying, by creating new products, and developing new marketing strategies.
Don’t miss that, because it’s the key to the success of your online business. If you sell a product to a prospect, and then you automatically sell them additional products in the months following without having to do any additional marketing, then you will make more money, and your business will grow.
There is a way for you to make the most of the backend income and make extra money. How?
Create a monthly membership site.
So you set up a membership site and charge a monthly fee, when you do that, you don’t have to try to sell your customers a new product every month. Customers can be billed automatically, and the site will be up-dated monthly. You also have the option to outsource this task if you wish.
Here are some membership sites you could set up:
- Offer a service: Web hosting is in-demand these days, but there are others that you could try as well.
- Offer lessons on a specific topic. You could offer lessons on how to become an affiliate marketer, or setting up an online business.
- Offer a new product each month. This might be something as simple as an ebook or a link to an informative webinar.
There’s so much more you can come up with. Just think about some of the sites that you have visited and what they offer. What sites are you a member of, and what new product do you get every month? It may be new software or downloadable ebooks or something similar.
But for a lot of people you probably won’t get started with a membership site.
Click here to see what you should be starting out with
#4 – Provide Online Services To Offline Businesses
Most offline businesses don’t know the first thing about online marketing, and establishing an online presence. They may have a Facebook page or a Twitter profile, but chances are they are not making the most of it, nor are they using it to grow their business.
Businesses like these present you with an amazing opportunity. You can set them up for a fee by offering them SEO services, and suggestions on utilizing social media to get more customers. You can also tell them how to advertise and sell their products via social media. Or even offer to manage their social media accounts. It’s a great way to get multiple clients and earn extra money at the same time.
If you think that you may want to become a marketing consultant, then here are some tips to get you started:
- Create a portfolio
Many marketers neglect this fundamental rule. A portfolio is a great way to showcase your skills. It lets potential customers know what you can do. Your portfolio should include the different websites that have benefitted from your marketing expertise. If you are just starting out and don’t have any clients, then write blogs and promote them online and get them looking good. Another way to build your portfolio is to volunteer your services to a charitable group for a short time.
- Visit the manager of the offline business
This is a deal maker. Cold calling is fine, but nothing can replace a face to face visit. It also gives you the opportunity to show off your work, so make sure to take along your portfolio with you.
- Avoid using automated software
Automated software may end up hindering, rather than helping your clients. Why? Although they are supposed to make your work easier, many of them don’t work the way you really need them to. If you want to make your life easier when offering services, just outsource it to others on Elance or Fiverr.
- Give them results
If you deliver the results clients want, then they will believe that what you are doing is worthwhile, and so they will be more than happy to give you referrals. More referrals mean more business, and that means more money for you. So make sure to deliver measurable results.
If you need to know what to charge, you can do an online check and see what your competitors are charging. Then get a few clients onboard, deliver on your promises, and your business will be off and running.
So there you have it; four proven ways to make a great income online.
Now, if you’re looking to get serious about your Internet business, and you want to make as much as 6 figures in the next 12 months, then I highly recommend you check this out right here.